30 Day Spiritual Growth with God
Looking for a spiritual growth challenge that will help you gain life-long godly habits? Grab this 30-Day Retreat with God that will challenge you to read and memorize his Word along with exercises that grow your faith, love, and service to others.
Here’s what you’ll find in the 30+ pages of our 30-Day Spiritual Growth Challenge:
- 30-Day of Spiritual Growth Tasks and Calendar Tracker focusing on 5 Topics from the Bible:
- Praising God
- Faith in God
- Speaking in Love
- Serving Others
- Spiritual Armor
- Names of God Worksheet – Learn and memorize 10 Names of God for praising him in Prayer and Worship.
- Hall of Faith Study – Study the “Hall of Faith” Study in Hebrews 11
- Faithful Servants Worksheet – Read and study the 13 faithful servants of God in Hebrews 11B
- Be More Faithful Sheet – Determine what areas you can be more faithful to God, family, and friends.
- Practice Speaking in Love – Do you struggle with negative words, cursing, swear words, criticism in your talking? Identify what issues are weaknesses and pray about how you can stop the negative talk.
- Serving Others for God – Instill in your routine a servant’s heart for Serving Others by gaining ideas, compiling a list to serve, and how you can serve others every week.
- Spiritual Armor of God – Identify and study the spiritual Armor of God in Ephesians 6:11.
- Feelings of Fear & Worries Worksheet – Determine daily fears and how to combat them with the Word of God.
- Spiritual Journal – What spiritual growth has developed from these 30+ Days of focusing on God?
- Transformation Tracing Steps – Transform your life with just a few steps in your day. Identify Bible Resources and Bible Studies to help you develop godly habits and biblical thinking.
- Commitment to the Lord – Daily worksheet to encourage building a godly routine with the Lord.
- 50 Ideas to Replace Bad Habits – Instead of focusing on negative thoughts, habits, and struggles, replace any evil or wrongdoing with spiritual habits.
- 31 Days of Proverbs – Memorize and meditate each day on a Bible Verse of Proverbs for godly wisdom and guidance.
- Romans Road to Salvation Bookmarks – Not sure what to say to a stranger for witnessing? Hand them a Romans Road to Salvation Bookmark that will lead them to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- 30 Bible Verse Flash Cards – Print these Bible Verse flashcards on cardstock for long-lasting scripture cards that include popular and encouraging Bible Verses. Use them for studying and memorizing with the kids!
- Artwork – Bonus Bible Verse Art Works to print and frame and add to your refrigerator to cover your home with the Word!