Spiritual Growth Goal Planner
Looking for a unique planner that encourages spiritual growth? Our 30-Page 2022 planner is perfect for your spiritual needs! Developing lifelong habits that draw you closer to the Lord is key to the Christian life.
Here’s what you’ll find in all 30 pages of our Spiritual Growth Goal Planner:
- Introduction -How to Plan 3-Part Goals and use this reflective and instrumental Spiritual Goal Planner.
- 2022 At a Glance Calendar – Quickly find dates and days for events in the year 2022.
- 2022 Bucket List Challenge – Write down your bucket list of items you’d like to discover this new year.
- Eulogy Planning Journal – Start from the end to work on the beginning. Write your eulogy to help focus on the right goal-setting plan.
- Generic Goal Planning Tracker – Plan your high-level goals including people to see, places to be, and projects to complete.
- Spiritual Goal Planner Tracker – Plan high-level spiritual goals including books to read, new routines, and online resources.
- Daily Goals Tracker – Each day is a new day with the top 3 tasks to accomplish, what’s for dinner, drink your water tally, & more.
- Monthly Goals Tracker – At-a-glance monthly goals to keep your focus on each month’s achievements.
- Blank Month Calendar – Every month write your key events, activities, and routines.
- Quarterly Goals – High-level goal quarterly planning will help you stay on track and evaluate progress easier.
- Habit Master List – Write your bad habits and replace them with spiritual, life-changing habits.
- Goal Master List – Write all of your high-level goals and keep track of them in this master list.
- Books Master List – Record books that edify the soul and give you eternal perspective.
- Project Plan – Write projects you’d like to work on this year including due dates beside each step.
- End of Year Review – Record the outcome of last year and cascade any remaining goals to this year.
- Start of the Year Review – Write your word of the year and changes, goals, learning achievements to be made.
- Spiritual Success Review – Record your theme and goals on spiritual accomplishments for the new year.
- Monthly Bright Spots – Record memorable moments, significant events, and important accomplishments in this section.