Whether you are a new Christian or you’ve been saved for a long time, retrieving simple scripture can be a life saver. If you are struggling with an issue or not sure how to counsel someone, bible scripture memorization is a must. Check out these 10 best short bible verses to go when you need them on the fly.
Why Short Bible Verses
As I mentioned, you always need to be ready when someone has a question or you need a biblical answer on the fly. Memorizing bible verses is the most important step you can take to help yourself and others remove sin and doubts in their lives. With short scripture, there’s no second guessing if you have the bible verse wrong, and its an easy way to respond to others in need.
How to use Short Scriptures
Without further ado, here is my BEST SHORT list of TEN bible verses to go you can put on an index card to memorize, stick in your bible, or use as a bible bookmark. In addition, you can add them to your fridge or somewhere you spend a lot of time. I have bible verses on my wall, sticky notes on my computer, and in my notebooks and journals. You never know when you are going to need them! When I don’t think I can handle one more issue in life, I look down at my “sticky” bible verse 2 Timothy 1:7. For hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of POWER, and of love, and of a sound mind. What a wonderful promise and uplifting bible verse!
Best Quick Bible Verses To Go
- AND BE YE KIND ONE TO ANOTHER, TENDERHEARTED, FORGIVING ONE ANOTHER, EVEN AS GOD FOR CHRIST’S SAKE HATH FORGIVEN YOU.” EPHESIANS 4:32 KJV
- FOR GOD HATH NOT GIVEN US THE SPIRIT OF FEAR; BUT OF POWER, AND OF LOVE, AND OF A SOUND MIND. 2 TIMOTHY 1:7 KJV
- FOR ALL HAVE SINNED, AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD. ROMANS 3:23 KJV
- FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH; BUT THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD.
- THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION; WHOM SHALL I FEAR? THE LORD IS THE STRENGTH OF MY LIFE; OF WHOM SHALL I BE AFRAID? PSALM 27:1 KJV
- BE YE KIND ONE TO ANOTHER, TENDERHEARTED, FORGIVING ONE ANOTHER, EVEN AS GOD FOR CHRIST’S SAKE HATH FORGIVEN YOU. EPHESIANS 4:32 KJV
- REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS: AND AGAIN I SAY, REJOICE. PHILIPPIANS 4:4 KJV
- I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME. PHILLIPPIANS 4:13 KJV
- BE STRONG AND OF A GOOD COURAGE, FEAR NOT, NOR BE AFRAID OF THEM…DEUTERONOMY 31:6
- BE CAREFUL FOR NOTHING; BUT IN EVERY THING BY PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION WITH THANKSGIVING LET YOUR REQUESTS BE MADE KNOWN UNTO GOD.