Looking for a spiritual growth challenge that will help you gain life-long godly habits? Grab this 30-Day Retreat with God that will challenge you to read and memorize his Word along with exercises that grow your faith, love, and service to others.
Here’s what you’ll find in the 30+ pages of our 30-Day Spiritual Growth Challenge:
- 30-Day of Spiritual Growth Tasks and Calendar Tracker focusing on 5 Topics from the Bible:
- Praising God
- Faith in God
- Speaking in Love
- Serving Others
- Spiritual Armor
- Names of God Worksheet – Learn and memorize 10 Names of God for praising him in Prayer and Worship.
- Hall of Faith Study – Study the “Hall of Faith” Study in Hebrews 11
- Faithful Servants Worksheet – Read and study the 13 faithful servants of God in Hebrews 11B
- Be More Faithful Sheet – Determine what areas you can be more faithful to God, family, and friends.
- Practice Speaking in Love – Do you struggle with negative words, cursing, swear words, criticism in your talking? Identify what issues are weaknesses and pray about how you can stop the negative talk.
- Serving Others for God – Instill in your routine a servant’s heart for Serving Others by gaining ideas, compiling a list to serve, and how you can serve others every week.
- Spiritual Armor of God – Identify and study the spiritual Armor of God in Ephesians 6:11.
- Feelings of Fear & Worries Worksheet – Determine daily fears and how to combat them with the Word of God.
- Spiritual Journal – What spiritual growth has developed from these 30+ Days of focusing on God?
- Transformation Tracing Steps – Transform your life with just a few steps in your day. Identify Bible Resources and Bible Studies to help you develop godly habits and biblical thinking.
- Commitment to the Lord – Daily worksheet to encourage building a godly routine with the Lord.
- 50 Ideas to Replace Bad Habits – Instead of focusing on negative thoughts, habits, and struggles, replace any evil or wrongdoing with spiritual habits.
- 31 Days of Proverbs – Memorize and meditate each day on a Bible Verse of Proverbs for godly wisdom and guidance.
- Romans Road to Salvation Bookmarks – Not sure what to say to a stranger for witnessing? Hand them a Romans Road to Salvation Bookmark that will lead them to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- 30 Bible Verse Flash Cards – Print these Bible Verse flashcards on cardstock for long-lasting scripture cards that include popular and encouraging Bible Verses. Use them for studying and memorizing with the kids!
- Artwork – Bonus Bible Verse Art Works to print and frame and add to your refrigerator to cover your home with the Word!
If you are looking for an accountability partner to learn and meditate on the Armor of God, this printable is perfect for you! It includes all of the bible verses, bible cards, check list on the Armor of God Prayer, the meanings behind all 6 elements of the Armor of God, and more!
Download this beautiful artwork and put it in a frame or on your refrigerator to remind yourself to NOT fear. Instead, remember that God has given us the power, love and sound mind!
If you struggle with any variety of emotions throughout the day such as fears, anxiety, worry, and anger, it’s time to transform your mind into biblical thinking. It takes hard work on your part initially, but once you develop the habit, it’s amazingly freeing and you can start enjoying a peaceful life. Do you want joy, happiness, and contentment? Let me show you the biblical way how to develop simple routines to begin a game-changing process.
Our 16-page Biblical Thinking Guide is a new way of thinking…get away from worldly thoughts and emotions, instead, let the Lord guide you into the best years of your life. Here’s what’s included in this huge value of spiritual products:
- Intro Page – Why transforming your thinking is key to spiritual success and a summary of Biblical Thinking Notebook.
- Instructions – Step-by-step instructions on how to implement the Biblical Thinking System.
- Worry & Fear Worksheets – Common thoughts and useful Bible Verses for anxiety, fears, or worries
- Bible Verse Chart – Includes key scripture on how to change to Biblical thinking with meditation & memorization
- Goal Planning – Plan a weekly goal to help jump start your new life-changing spiritual habits
- Thoughts Inventory – Progressing through the day, take inventory of negative thoughts for future transformation
- Bible Resources – Write important Bible resources that keep you focused on your spiritual goals
- Prayer Time – Prayers are essential during this time of reflection and renewal of the mind.
- Prayer List – Write specific prayers and give it to the Lord to help combat negative thinking
- Bible Verse Index Cards (2 pages) – Cut out 6 Anxiety Bible Verses to help memorization of scripture.
- Bible Verse Bookmarks – Helpful Bible verses are included in bookmarks for handy and encouraging Bible verses.
- Bible Verse Copywork – Another crucial tool to permanently keep verses in your heart for a lifetime.
If you are looking for something easy to jump start memorizing and meditating on scripture, these Bible Verses Print & Go are for you! In addition, you’ll get tips on how to use them effectively. These encouraging bible scripture cards will inspire you to spend more time with the Lord.
Christian Gratitude Journal with 70+pages of promoting thankfulness in your life. Change sour to sweet, negative to positive, and bitterness to kindness. Joy comes from the heart and if you have an attitude of gratitude, your day will be brighter, happier, and full of hope. Our Gratitude Journal encourages Christian women to go deeper into their hearts to remember how wonderful their life with God truly is and always will be!
Here’s what you’ll get in this awesome minimal Gratitude Coloring Journal:
- Daily Prayer Journal
- Daily Gratitude Prompts Journals
- Daily Drawing and Doodling Areas
- 30 KJV Bible Verses for Meditation
- 9 Coloring Pages
- Notes Journal
Ready for a change to make the Thanksgiving season more special this year? It’s time to get thankful with a ton of Gratitude. Our Gratitude Journal with Prompts includes over 30 Questions to encourage the grateful spirit in you. Do you need more energy in your day? It will encourage, inspire, and remind you of how wonderful life is with the right perspective and attitude.
- Thankful Bible Verses Art Work – Print out this Beautiful Artwork in color and frame it or add it as a wonderful reminder on your fridge. 2 Gorgeous artworks are available.
- At a Glance Monthly Calendar – The month of November is a busy time for women and having a monthly glance of your weeks helps keep you organized.
- Thanksgiving Week – Break down your daily tasks during an exciting time of the season.
- 30+ Grateful Prompts – You’ll love these invoking, encouraging, and compelling questions to help you stay on track with gratitude and thankfulness during the Thanksgiving Season.
- Thanksgiving Gift Tags – Personalize a gift or table setting with these pretty gift tags.
- Printable Thanksgiving Card – Print as many cards as you need to say Thank you to your loved ones. Cardstock is recommended.
- Printable Christmas Card – Bonus Christmas Cards to get an early start on writing your Christmas message in a personalized way. Cardstock is recommended.
- Thankfulness Challenge – Grateful Bible Verses and a 4-Step Challenge on how you can be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Take Away Challenges – Write down 4 things you have learned this week on how you can have an attitude of gratitude.
- Thanksgiving Prep– Write your daily tasks to prepare for the most wonderful and thankful season.
- Thanksgiving Grocery List – Time to prepare for Thanksgiving Dinner with our Grocery List!
- Thanksgiving Prep Plan – The week of Thanksgiving is super busy — take advantage of planning a special week with our daily prep plan.
- Thankful Tips for Kids – For those who have kids, print this awesome tip guide to help your kids understand how to have a better attitude in 3 ways.
- Saving to Bless – Encourage your child to save for those in need. Help your child things of ways and people who they can give back or bless someone during this special season.
Struggling with negative thoughts in your mind? Ready to take action and turn your thoughts into positive, lovely thoughts? Try this easy, 3 step challenge for 30 days using transformation Bible verses and see how it transforms your mind! You will be amazed at how many times throughout the day you need to focus on God instead of deceiving and discouraging thoughts.
Wondering where to start with your Holiday Planning and Gift Giving? Whether there are 2 months or a few days before Christmas, it’s not too late to get organized. My Christmas Planner and Blessings Bundle includes 25+ Pages of the following Christmas Printables:
- Christmas Art Work – Beautiful Artwork of a special Christmas Bible Verse to display to prepare our hearts for the Christmas Season.
- Instructions – A guide is included to help you make the most of your Christmas Planner. There are links throughout the document for convenience.
- Get Organized – Time to plan, just write all of the thoughts and ideas in your head including blessing others.
- At a Glance Monthly Calendar – The months of November and December are included so you can write high-level events and festivities that are planned.
- Weekly Planning – Take all of those thoughts and your events coming up, and add them to a weekly schedule. Print as many as you need.
- Christmas Tasks – Here’s where the detail comes in, what your daily tasks look like to keep moving forward.
- Holiday Events – Break down your daily tasks on an hourly basis so you are assured to stay focused.
- Holiday Festivities – Time to add all of your fun festivities planned per week. This is perfect for the family, so keep it displayed on the fridge.
- Blessing Brainstorm – Ready to bless someone? Time to put all of the thoughts and ideas on paper. Who can you bless? Have you noticed anyone lonely or struggling to put food on the table?
- Christmas Blessing Ideas – Now that you’ve got your list of folks in need or you’d like to bless, what ideas can you come up for gifts?
- Blessing Bundle Ideas – I’ve included some great ideas to get your creative juices flowing. You can use my list or keep yours and add as well.
- Blessings Plan executed – Time to put all of your ideas into intentional action.
- Christmas List – 2 different types of Gift-giving lists to write down your gift list of recipients.
- Christmas Budget – What is your budget? Break it down once you have a total on how much you can spend on each person.
- Holiday Food Shopping – A Grocery Shopping List is a must during this time of year. Try to make one grocery trip so you’re more productive during this busy season.
- Christmas Traditions – What are the traditions you love and want to keep. What about next year?
- Christmas Memories Forever – Write down all of the memories you cherished this year. Discuss the events that make the Christmas Season extra special and memorable.
- Thank you Notes – Remember to write notes and thank those who gave you and your children gifts. There is a Thank You printable for you and your kids!
- Family Survey – Take a survey with the whole family to see what was memorable for them and what they would prefer not to revisit next year.
- Gift Tags – Personalize a gift or table setting with these pretty gift tags. There are 3 types of gift tags, two are for personalizing with a note and the other could be for presenting on a table. These are at the end so you can print in color and single-sided.
These special 5 bookmarks printables are perfect if you are looking for prayer bible verses. In addition, these special bible verses are a great reminder to be transformed by the renewing of your mind! You’ll find these KJV bible verses Deuteronomy 31:6, James 3:16, Luke 11:1-4 The Lords Prayer, Romans 12:2, and Daniel 6:10. These are available for immediate download to print (on cardstock recommended) and laminate (optional). You can buy laminate paper on Amazon without a laminate machine!
Looking for a unique planner that encourages spiritual growth? Our 30-Page 2022 planner is perfect for your spiritual needs! Developing lifelong habits that draw you closer to the Lord is key to the Christian life.
Here’s what you’ll find in all 30 pages of our Spiritual Growth Goal Planner:
- Introduction -How to Plan 3-Part Goals and use this reflective and instrumental Spiritual Goal Planner.
- 2022 At a Glance Calendar – Quickly find dates and days for events in the year 2022.
- 2022 Bucket List Challenge – Write down your bucket list of items you’d like to discover this new year.
- Eulogy Planning Journal – Start from the end to work on the beginning. Write your eulogy to help focus on the right goal-setting plan.
- Generic Goal Planning Tracker – Plan your high-level goals including people to see, places to be, and projects to complete.
- Spiritual Goal Planner Tracker – Plan high-level spiritual goals including books to read, new routines, and online resources.
- Daily Goals Tracker – Each day is a new day with the top 3 tasks to accomplish, what’s for dinner, drink your water tally, & more.
- Monthly Goals Tracker – At-a-glance monthly goals to keep your focus on each month’s achievements.
- Blank Month Calendar – Every month write your key events, activities, and routines.
- Quarterly Goals – High-level goal quarterly planning will help you stay on track and evaluate progress easier.
- Habit Master List – Write your bad habits and replace them with spiritual, life-changing habits.
- Goal Master List – Write all of your high-level goals and keep track of them in this master list.
- Books Master List – Record books that edify the soul and give you eternal perspective.
- Project Plan – Write projects you’d like to work on this year including due dates beside each step.
- End of Year Review – Record the outcome of last year and cascade any remaining goals to this year.
- Start of the Year Review – Write your word of the year and changes, goals, learning achievements to be made.
- Spiritual Success Review – Record your theme and goals on spiritual accomplishments for the new year.
- Monthly Bright Spots – Record memorable moments, significant events, and important accomplishments in this section.
If you are struggling with divorce, depression, or despair, it’s time for a change! If you are ready for a transformation like no other, you’re not going to doing it alone anymore. I show you step by step how you can begin to get closer to the Lord by adding a few simple steps to your life. What can you lose? It’s free! This is just the beginning, my friend. Grab this 10-Page Summer Solace printable to gain access to a helpful tips to begin the process of healing and restoration.