Best and Affordable Christmas Gifts for Christian Women
Wondering what to buy a special Christian woman friend? You want to buy something memorable, long-lasting, and a gift that says “I appreciate you”. Whether you’re thinking about giving personalized religious gifts for Christmas or a Birthday, Christian gifts for friends or family should be unique and special for your Christian friend, just like she is. Just for you, we’ve collected a HUGE list of significant Christian Gifts for Women.
Your Christian friend has touched your life in a special way and thanking her with a unique spiritual gift is a non-negotiable goal for you this Holiday Season. With this in mind, I researched for the best and affordable Christian gifts for women. First, I looked for affordable gifts under $20. This allows you to keep within your budget and even blessing more friends.
In addition, I also tried to find the same unique spiritual gifts in multi-packs so you can extend the love and stretch your budget as well. Lastly, these unique Christian gifts should be not only economical, but they should also be useful and practical. Oh, and one more thing, the ratings must be 4 stars and above.
Need to print out this Christian Gifts for Women Gift Guide? Click here to download our Best Christian Gifts for Women PDF file.
Gifts with Bible Verses
Need some gift ideas with Bible Verses? If you haven’t figured it out by now, I love Bible Verses. Bible Verses gifts are game-changers if you want to transform your life in a positive way. Throughout the day, we are tempted with negative thoughts, negative emotions, and stressful situations, and having a Bible verse right in front of you transforms your day into a hopeful, positive way. That’s why I’m starting at my favorite gifts with Bible Verses.
Bible Verses for You is a participant in the Christian Book Distributors and Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs, an affiliate advertising program, designed to provide sites a method to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Christian Book.com
- Bible Verse Mugs – Whether you are a coffee or tea drinker, these beautiful and affordable Bible Verse mugs are perfect for a friend who loves the Lord or a new Christian. What’s even better, these Scripture stamped mugs come in a pack of four so you can wrap 4 Christmas inspirational gifts at the same time! The layout of watercolors wrapped around the cups is gorgeous as well. If you have 4 God-loving friends or need gift ideas for teachers who could use some encouragement every morning, this is the perfect gift! With every sip, they’ll see a wonderful passage of scripture!
2. She is Clothed with Strength Scripture Wall Art – I just love my scripture wall art. Every time I see these encouraging Bible verses, I’m inspired and pleasantly reminded that God has covered me in my household with His Wonderful Word. I gave you a few choices as sometimes your relationship is unique and may require a Bible Verse that is special to both you and your Bible Study ladies.
3. As for Me and My House Bible Verse Wall Art – Here are some more Bible Verse gift ideas with key scripture on them. I have this awesome type of Bible Verse Wall Art hanging in my living room. I think of my special Christian bestie who bought this for me when I moved from the North to the South. It’s one of the most touching gifts I’ve received so you can’t go wrong with this type of scripture wall art.
4. I Can Do All Things Bible Verse Keepsake Paperweight – Isn’t this gorgeous? This would be perfect for a working mom, gift idea for a church lady, or for a special teacher on a desk, fireplace, or shelf. Whatever spot in the room you can envision for your hard-working and busy friend, this one would light up the room and many hearts immediately.
5. Daily Bible Verse Calendar – This is a great gift for a special someone who enjoys a flip Bible Verse a Day calendar and it’s really affordable as a friendship gift for under $10. They get an inspirational Bible Verse every day of the year! You can’t go wrong with this one as your friend will be thankful for you as she meditates and smiles at God’s Word.
6. Prayer Cards with Bible Verses – I love these scripture cards as you can give all of them as a gift or send them in Christmas Cards across the nation. Attend a Ladies Bible Study or want to give a friendship Christian gift? Pass these encouraging scripture cards around separately or add it in a memorable Christmas Card or as a special Birthday Gift.
7. Bible Verse Necklaces – What is a good gift for a Christian Woman? Well, of course, you can’t go wrong with jewelry! Most women love a little bling so why not order this affordable 4 pack of gorgeous pendant necklaces! If you are looking for gifts to expand to just one more than one Christian friend or special lady, order these beautiful pendants to bless someone special. These would fit nicely in a Christmas Card or Birthday Card.
8. Scripture Verse T-Shirts – What is the best gift to give a girl? I’m sure you’ve got a girlfriend who loves soft, comfortable T-Shirts. She’ll love this one as it’s an inspiring Bible Verse to keep moving forward through trials, it’s a great color, and under $20. Buying clothes for ladies can be tricky as it’s sometimes hard to judge the size. However, make sure to tell your special someone If it doesn’t fit, you can always return it.
9. Bible Passages Popsocket – If you’ve got a tech-savvy Christian friend or an older friend who seems to drop her phone, she’s going to give you a big hug for this one. These handy Popsockets with Bible Verses are great for gripping your phone easier as they can be slippery. Plus, your Christian friend may want to watch a movie or video and these PopSockets make a great stand for smartphones and even Tablets!
10. Personalized Bible Verse Water Bottle – Here’s another practical gift for your special Christian lady friend who a sports enthusiast and loves to jog, walk, or just needs to drink more water, physically and figuratively! This Bible Verses water bottle comes in a variety of colors including black, gray, green, red, and my favorite color, purple. What I LOVE about this scripture-inspired water bottle as it has a strap for easy carrying while you are walking or running and a wide mouth for easy drinking and cleaning! Plus, it comes with more than one spiritual message so they can switch it up for a variety or special verse that’s close to their heart. You can even create your own Bible Verse or spiritual message with a quick print in a fancy font.
11. Box of Bible Verses Cards – I was going to stop at 10 Gifts with Bible Verses, but I had to mention this Box of Blessings as it’s perfect for those who have a limited budget and love passing out blessings. Whether you pass these out in Sunday School, Ladies Bible Study, or give it all to one person, any one can afford this special and priceless gift of scripture.
Unique Christian Gifts for Women
If you’d like to go for a personalized approach, we’ve come up with a nice, robust list of unique Christian Gifts for Women that have a more personable touch and meaning with personalized names, Bible Verses, etc.
- Personalized Bible Verse Bookmark – If you’ve known me for any length of time, I’m practical and sentimental, plus I love books. With these affordable Scripture Bookmarks, you’re getting a practical gift because it’s leather and will last a lifetime, plus the sentimental side is the personalization for special teachers, friends, Ladies at Bible Study or Church, etc. Remember, you can even slip these into an envelope and send it out to loved ones.
2. Personalized Christian Jewelry Cross Necklace -As mentioned above, you really can’t go wrong with a necklace and as a Jesus lover, having a cross makes it even better. However, when you can even personalize it your name , it’s perfect for our loved Christian women friends, daughters, and sisters! And, to top it off, it’s an affordable Christian gift at under $20 for Christmas and Birthdays.
3. Gift Bible with Imprinted Name – If you know a new Christian or someone you’d like to share the gospel with, a Bible is a perfect gift. This Bible is special for 2 reasons: It’s engraved with a name or saying of your choosing, and it’s the King James Version (KJV) Gift Bible. The KJV is my favorite and only version I use as my main text.
|KJV Gift Bible, Luxleather brown|
By Christian Art Gifts
The KJV Gift Edition Bible is has a classy look and a durable cover, and is thin enough to slip into a purse or backpack with no problem. This beautiful Bible makes the perfect gift, with features such as gilt-edged pages, a cover that can be personalized, and a presentation page.
$21 with personalization
4. Personalized Family Plaque – Invited to a party or have a special family you’d like to bless? This is a wonderful present with an affordable price tag. This does include 2 lines per personalization, which you can include your family name and established date, bible verse reference, or short saying.
|God Bless Our Home – Personalized Family Plaque
By P Graham Dunn Inc Engravables
Black wooden plaque featuring white scrollwork trim and sentiment, God bless our home with laser engraved personalization; 12″ x 4.5″ x .25″ with easel back for desk or shelf display and ready to hang; made in the USA.
Personalized with two lines of your choice consisting of 20 characters each; one line is script and one line is capital letters.
5. Personalized Bible Cover – I bought a Bible Cover about 10 years ago and I still use it. I recommend buying a large Bible cover so you can fit a bible with commentary and add a notebook or journal for the sermon message or bible study notes. It took me a long time to find the right one as I was looking for a reasonable price and good quality with a personalization option. It’s easy to leave your Bible at church, not that I know anything about that happening.
|She Is Clothed With Strength and Dignity Bible Cover, Canvas, Purple, Large
By Christian Art Gifts
Bible cover with spine handle
$9.99 + 6.99 Personalization
6. Personalized Christmas Ornaments – One of my favorite gifts to give someone are Christian Christmas Ornaments that are personalized with a name or personalized message. There are 3 reasons why: They carry a special message that says “I was thinking about you”, Holiday ornaments are affordable, and lastly, a yearly reminder that my friend received a personalized Christmas gift for her because she is loved and appreciated.
7. Throw Blanket with Bible Verse including Personalization – During the colder season, I always love it when my mother buys me a beautiful blanket. I use one every day when I’m on the computer or sitting down with the family. Yes, I’m always cold and I don’t like to wear heavy clothes! With this gorgeous Bible Verse Blanket, your friend or family will smile as the Bible Verse gifts will encourage them to feel blessed thanks to a thoughtful friend.
|The Lord Bless You and Keep You Throw
By Simply Home
Luxuriously soft woven throw blanket adds beauty to your decor and inspires your spirit! Tree silhouette design in shades of blue is accented with Scripture from Numbers 6:24-26 The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace. 48″ x 60″; 100% cotton with woven fringe; washable; made in the USA.
$13.99 + 6.99 Personalization
8. Stocking Ornament with Personalized Message – I absolutely love receiving an ornament from friends and family as I think of them every year that I pull it out to hang on the tree. You can never go wrong with an ornament as a Christmas gift, and you certainly can’t go wrong with this Stocking Ornament with a personalized message. Your special friend or new neighbor would love this as a gift. It even makes a wonderful gift for several of your lady friends at Bible Study, get-together, or large group gifts.
|Personalized, Stocking Ornament, Merry Little Christmas, Red
Decorate the tree during the Christmas season with wooden stocking ornament in red featuring laser-engraved message, Have yourself a merry little Christmas; with scroll design and personalization. 3.5″ x 5.25″ on twine hanger.
Personalized at no cost with one line of your choice consisting of 18 characters.
9. Ladies Bible Study Tote Bag – Every woman needs a gorgeous bag to tote your essentials! Designed with an encouraging Bible verse, this book bag is perfect for Ladies get together, Bible Study, Church or Sunday School. It contains huge pockets for a tablet, cell phone and pen holder. And, of course, don’t forget the most essential book — your Bible!
|Be Joyful In Hope, Bible Study Tote Bag
By Divinity Boutique
Fashionable tote bag perfect for all your essentials, features decorative floral pattern design with Scripture verse, Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12. Includes large lined main pocket, storage pocket for tablet, pocket for cellphone, coin and cash pocket, key holder, and pen holder. 11″ wide x 12″ tall x 4″ thick.
$27.99 + 6.99 Personalization
10. Brief Case Gift for Christian Entrepreneur – While this Christian gift may not be $20 and under, it’s certainly worth mentioning. If you know Work at Home Mom, Entrepreneur, or a friend just starting a business, this awesome briefcase will surely make your friend’s year. It contains valuable features such as organizers or pockets for cell phones, eyeglasses, and more! Plus, for just a few dollars, you can add their names for a more personalized touch.
|Value Priced Brief Case
Our bestselling canvas carryall is a classy gift-giving favorite for professionals, pastors and commuters alike. Made of durable canvas with tons of exciting features to fit your every need:
It’s a quality, affordable travel accessory, ready to take your professional office accessories wherever you go in a protective, good-looking case.
Black; 12.5″ x 11.5″ x 4.5″; hand wash recommended.
$29.99 + 6.99 Personalization
11. Master’s Hand Collection of Sign Language Decor
I just discovered these precious and unique gifts from the Master’s Hand Collection, they are just wonderful! Master’s Hand Collection is a series of Christian artwork that depicts God’s hand at work in our lives. Each picture features an inspirational word spelled out in American Sign Language with a corresponding Bible verse. Better yet, 10% of the proceeds are donated to deaf ministries as only 2% of deaf people have learned about the gospel!